Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pics of Munich are posted to Flickr

Hello everyone,

I have spending the last few days getting all my pics sorted and posted to flickr.com. I must have added 10 new sets so pls ckeck them out.

If you would like to see the pics but don't have acces, pls email me at mk1802@yahoo.com and ask me for an invite. The pics are not viewable by the general public. I have pics of Jodi and Sarah and I am leery of thinking that anyone with an internet connection could be looking at pictures of my family.

Will get caught up on my blog this weekend by describing my experiences in Munich. I think it will probably be a multipart blog. I saw a lot and feel like I must have walked 100 miles while I was there.

Hope everyone had a good week and ckeck back in a day or two.

Cheers,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment